Seeking a new and immersive adventure at Walt Disney World Resort? Be among the first to visit Pandora – The World of Avatar. This jaw-dropping new land is now open at Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park. Experience its splendor―and the enchantment that lies within all 4 parks―when you create a vacation package by adding theme park tickets to this room offer.
This special offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below. View the chart for a breakdown of savings within each Resort category.
|Summer Expedition Offer|
|Resort Category||Resort Savings|
|Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels||Save up to 25%|
|Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels||Save up to 25%
|Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels||Save up to 20%
|Select Disney Value Resort Hotels||Save up to 20%
Why Stay at a Disney Resort Hotel?
With this offer, you can also enjoy distinctive Disney Resort Guest benefits and amenities. These magical touches have been designed to provide you with the most time-saving, convenient and entertaining vacation possible.
- Early Access to Disney FastPass+ planning – Get first access to reserve some Disney FastPass+ attractions, shows and more—up to 60 days before you arrive! Plus, receive complimentary MagicBands and much more.
- Extra Magic Hours – Each day, one of the parks offers extended hours, so you can enjoy select attractions. And now, for a limited time (May 27 to July 4, 2017), enjoy “Extra” Extra Magic Hours only in Pandora − The World of Avatar. These nightly Extra Magic Hours offer extra time to fly on the back of a banshee, navigate a mystical river and walk under floating mountains. This benefit is in addition to the Extra Magic Hours already available at Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park (valid park admission and Resort ID required).
- Complimentary Resort Transportation & Parking – Motor coaches, ferryboats and our world-famous monorail make getting around Walt Disney World Resort convenient! Plus, enjoy complimentary standard parking at all Theme Parks and Resort hotels! You also receive complimentary motor coach transportation between Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resort hotel via Disney's Magical Express service.
- Entertaining Amenities – Themed pools with slides, poolside games and outdoor Disney movie screenings are just a few of the fun activities that are available at select Disney Resort hotels.
Fun Reasons to Visit Walt Disney World Resort This Summer
Uncover a magical mix of new and unforgettable experiences when you add theme park admission.
An All-New Land and Evening Show at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
Immerse yourself in the magic of nature like never before at Pandora – The World of Avatar. Visit this sprawling destination to embark on innovative expeditions and enjoy themed dining and shopping opportunities. And at night, treat your senses to Rivers of Light―an incredible fusion of water, sound and light!
Dazzling New Shows at Magic Kingdom Park
Get ready to marvel at Once Upon a Time, a new nighttime projection show that brings Cinderella Castle to life with vibrant projections of beloved Disney scenes and characters. Plus, catch the stunning Happily Ever After nighttime spectacular when it premieres on May 12, 2017.
Enchanting Escapades at Epcot
Board an ancient Norwegian vessel and whisk away to the kingdom of Arendelle during a Frozen Ever After adventure. Then, stop by the Royal Sommerhus to meet Anna and Elsa—and maybe even sneak in a warm hug. Craving an airborne adventure? Take flight on the re-imagined Soarin’ and feel as though you’re gliding above some of the earth’s most breathtaking landmarks and landscapes.
Epic Entertainment at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Catch stellar stage shows like Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage, have a blast playing virtual games on Toy Story Mania!, and wrap up your day with Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular, a laser and special effects show set to an iconic musical score.
Serious Shopping, One-of-a-Kind Eateries and World-Class Acts at Disney Springs
Discover a waterfront destination brimming with more than 150 places to shop, dine and be entertained—including brand name stores, Disney-themed boutiques, restaurants with rooftop lounges and the only place in the world to see Cirque du Soleil™ La Nouba.
To book by phone, call (407) 939-1852† and speak with a personal vacation advisor or call your travel agent.
- Additional per adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Disney's Art of Animation Resort –The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms and Bungalows at Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.