Plus, when you upgrade to a room and ticket package that includes a minimum 5-day theme park tickets with the Park Hopper Option or Park Hopper Plus Option, you get one more day added to the ticket, FREE.*
This special offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below. View the chart to explore savings within each Resort Category.
|Resort Category||Resort Savings|
||Save up to 25%|
||Save up to 25%|
||Save up to 20%|
||Save up to 15%|
*Tickets and options must be used 14 days from first use
Why Stay at a Disney Resort Hotel?
With this offer, you can also enjoy distinctive Disney Resort Guest benefits and amenities. These magical touches have been designed to provide you with the most time-saving, convenient and entertaining vacation possible.
- Early Access to Disney FastPass+ planning – Get first access to reserve some Disney FastPass+ attractions, shows and more—up to 60 days before you arrive! Plus, receive complimentary MagicBands and much more.
- Extra Magic Hours – Each day, one of the parks offers extended hours, so you can enjoy select attractions (valid park admission and Resort ID required).
- Complimentary Resort Transportation & Standard Parking – Motor coaches, ferryboats and our world-famous monorail make getting around Walt Disney World Resort convenient! Plus, enjoy complimentary standard parking at all Theme Parks and Resort hotels! You also receive complimentary motor coach transportation between Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resort hotel via Disney's Magical Express service.
- Entertaining Amenities – Themed pools with slides, poolside games and outdoor Disney movie screenings are just a few of the fun activities that are available at select Disney Resort hotels.
Fun Reasons to Visit Walt Disney World Resort in 2018
Uncover exciting experiences at all 4 parks when you add valid theme park admission!
An All-New Land and Evening Show at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park − Immerse yourself in the magic of nature like never before at Pandora – The World of Avatar. Visit this sprawling destination to embark on innovative expeditions and enjoy themed dining and shopping opportunities. And at night, treat your senses to Rivers of Light―an incredible fusion of water, sound and light!
Dazzling New Show at Magic Kingdom Park − Catch the stunning Happily Ever After, our newest and most spectacular fireworks display to take to the sky in the park’s history. Plus, get your fill of thrills when you ride classic attractions like Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Space Mountain.
Enchanting Escapades at Epcot − Board an ancient Norwegian vessel and be whisked away to the kingdom of Arendelle during a Frozen Ever After adventure. Then, stop by the Royal Sommerhus to meet Anna and Elsa—and maybe even sneak in a warm hug. Craving an airborne adventure? Take flight on the re-imagined Soarin’ and feel as though you’re gliding above some of the earth’s most breathtaking landmarks and landscapes.
Epic Entertainment at Disney’s Hollywood Studios − Catch stellar fireworks shows like Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular, a laser and special effects show set to an iconic musical score and have a blast playing virtual games on Toy Story Mania!
Serious Shopping, One-of-a-Kind Eateries and World-Class Acts at Disney Springs − Discover a waterfront destination brimming with more than 150 places to shop, dine and be entertained—including brand name stores, Disney-themed boutiques and restaurants with rooftop lounges. There are also plenty of opportunities for you to take in live performances, specialty acts and more.
Epcot® International Festival of the Arts
Experience the ultimate cultural celebration as food, art and entertainment perfectly merge when this event returns in 2018!
Once again, Epcot will be hosting the most colorful, delicious, musical celebration for the arts ever from January 12 through February 19, 2018. Introduce your inner connoisseur to this exciting extravaganza replete with extraordinary artists, gourmet fare, stage productions and other amazing acts. Different events are scheduled each weekend, so pack your palate—and your palette—because magic truly is in the eyes of the beholder!
To book by phone, call (407) 939-1872† and speak with a personal vacation advisor or call your travel agent.
- Additional per adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Moderate and Deluxe suites may be available at a lesser discount.
- Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney's Art of Animation Resort and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.